Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 131415161718

So, opera mini or Bolt?? I do some www browing from my bold but default ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

GiorgosH no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

So, opera mini or Bolt?? I do some www browing from my bold but default browser does not cover me...
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

banglaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2569B255
    Bolt

ur561ad no está en línea Stack level 3
    I just downloaded bolt and it has a youtube shortcut,but when I get to youtube and click"watch" it tells me it cannot access the url! It does the same thing with vuclip!

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I just went to youtube from the Bolt browser to test and went through the process to play a video using the media manager. It tells me that it's an "unsupported format" and won't play.

I Googled youtube and selected the same video and it played fine (also using Media Mgr. (8330 and 4.5) - maybe it's a Bolt browser issue. I don't enouhg yourtube/tinytube stuff to know much about it. I also use Bolt only occasionally.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

banglaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2569B255
    skyfire is out of beta now. Don't know for Blackberry, but just installed it on Nokia E63- oh boy!!!

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by banglaberry View Post
    skyfire is out of beta now. Don't know for Blackberry, but just installed it on Nokia E63- oh boy!!!
    No Skyfire for BB yet - that's for sure, except for the Alpha test going on with the Bold only.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Djmarbll no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    219C9716
    Bolt is cool, but it doesn't seem as user-friendly as opera 4.2. I like how it renders pages, but not having a previous page options sucks. I'm waiting for the infamous skyfire to hit.

nik0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Looks like Bolt is based off of Apple Webkit just like the iPhone and several other of the faster mobile browsers are, nice. Just got back into the whole "pimp my blackberry" scene after getting my 8900, was bored of my old 8100.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 131415161718