Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718 LastLast

Originally Posted by bill16 YES! That's exactly what it does to me nearly every time ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

pniko_07 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    stack

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by bill16 View Post
    YES! That's exactly what it does to me nearly every time I try to download.Frustrated me no end.I had hoped it was just my problem,and worked without that irratating quirk for everybody else.;(
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Finally someone that shares your pain.

bill16 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    sorry no
    Quote Originally Posted by pniko_07 View Post
    Finally someone that shares your pain.
    Simpathy? Or guilt trip?I've been trying to figure that out since you posted.Please fill me in.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Yes, ishare bill16's pain, and everyone else's who would have hoped for (at least) a version that would download a web page without stopping in the middle - it makes me wonder if anyone tests their applications AT ALL before releasing them.

Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Yes, ishare bill16's pain, and everyone else's who would have hoped for (at least) a version that would download a web page without stopping in the middle - it makes me wonder if anyone tests their applications AT ALL before releasing them.
    now now you're asking for too much there LOL

pniko_07 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    stack
    Quote Originally Posted by bill16 View Post
    Simpathy? Or guilt trip?I've been trying to figure that out since you posted.Please fill me in.
    That was 100% sympathy. Now that I reread my post, I can see how it could be taken the wrong way. Sorry about the confusion.

PIN/ID
    sorry no
    Quote Originally Posted by pniko_07 View Post
    That was 100% sympathy. Now that I reread my post, I can see how it could be taken the wrong way. Sorry about the confusion.
    No problem and I never took any offence.I may not even have considered anything but simpathy,if I hadn't grown up with the women in my family being pro's at the guilt trip.So thank you for your kindness and for clearing up my confusion.

banglaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2569B255
    Gets stuck while downloading pages or apps. All the same. However, it is a good alternative to the bb browser, which vanishes as soon as you take out your bb account sim and put another (data enabled of-course).

Funny development with the Bolt browser - I just connected to my P-C via USB cable (to charge it up a little) and now the same pages that I got stuck on yesterday are loading like lightning! Anyone else want to try this little experiment if you remember a download that failed previously?

I can't imagine why this is working now but I know that it's the same web site I tried before because it's MY web site.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    sorry no
    No chance of my trying it.No computer.But please do keep us filled in on the results.I'm interested in hearing about it.Thanks.

Well, connecting with the USB HAD to be a coincidence. I unplugged and it's still working great. I guess it's an intermittent problem. Those are the worst kind IMO. I'll keep you posted - I'll keep using it off and on to see if it hangs up again.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I gave up on it after my berry auto rebooted yeasterday. No time for apps like that, beta or not.

Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    I gave up on it after my berry auto rebooted yeasterday. No time for apps like that, beta or not.
    I've never had an auto-reboot problem. Any that did that to me would be gone in an instant too, jf. I keep trying this one simply because I don't particularly care for the mobile Opera format.

I'm with you. Only use opera when I have no other choice. If bolt ever comes out of beta I'm going to give it another shot.

Until then, we'll test this one out for you.

Thanks. I'm all for testing, until I lose control over my blackberry.