Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718 LastLast

I haven't had any of the problems bill16 reported either. I've searched, found thread I ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

I haven't had any of the problems bill16 reported either. I've searched, found thread I wanted, posted in it and PM'd a user all with no trouble at all.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

bill16 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    sorry no
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    I haven't had any of the problems bill16 reported either. I've searched, found thread I wanted, posted in it and PM'd a user all with no trouble at all.
    I'm very glad it's working good for you.My only major complain though is strickly downloads.No other "problems" that I noticed.Barring the lack of flash.I honestly hope there is not another person out there that has had the same irratations with it that I have had.Thank you for the feedback,it's up lifting to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by bill16 View Post
    Hahaha. Cool! I never wish my irrataions on anyone else.And I'm with you on hoping we get someone to give us a skyfire like browser for our precious blackberry babies!The poor things.hahaha....
    why a skyfire like browser when skyfire said they are going to being it to BB? atleast that was the word last time i checked

PIN/ID
    sorry no
    Quote Originally Posted by MackDaddy135 View Post
    why a skyfire like browser when skyfire said they are going to being it to BB? atleast that was the word last time i checked
    I'm fine with that believe me!But that won't stop me from trying out a different browser with those qualities if it gets here first.How about you huh?

I'm fine with that believe me!But that won't stop me from trying out a different browser with those qualities if it gets here first.How about you huh?
    hell yeah i would but first i need a browser to tell me YO we bringing all these features so far skyfire is the only one

PIN/ID
    sorry no
    hell yeah i would but first i need a browser to tell me YO we bringing all these features so far skyfire is the only one
    Ok ok you win!I surender!hahaha!

Ok ok you win!I surender!hahaha!
    haha its all about we BOTH winning when we get a browser with all them features haha

PIN/ID
    sorry no
    haha its all about we BOTH winning when we get a browser with all them features haha
    Mmmmmm you got that right.Enough before I start drooling with gready antisapation.

Cano no está en línea Stack level 3
    It was very glitchy when playing Youtube videos. And it was fast for about 2 mins then when i went to the sites that i go on most, it was very problematic. I just ended up deleting it. it was more of a burden for me.

I'm very glad it's working good for you.My only major complain though is strickly downloads.No other "problems" that I noticed.Barring the lack of flash.I honestly hope there is not another person out there that has had the same irratations with it that I have had.Thank you for the feedback,it's up lifting to hear.
    I haven't tried to download anything and...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cano View Post
    It was very glitchy when playing Youtube videos. And it was fast for about 2 mins then when i went to the sites that i go on most, it was very problematic. I just ended up deleting it. it was more of a burden for me.
    ...I haven't tried a video using Bolt. I do most of my downloads and video watching on the P-C mostly because it (the P-C) is faster and the display is larger.

I'll give those a try soon.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

banglaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2569B255
    I haven't found anything better (except the UI) than our good ol' bb browser. Downloads are real problem-getting error or alert messages

I found on facebook that the bottom bar is like not on the bottom of the page does anyone know what the best settings are to use to make it as close as possible to PC like experience

Now I've tried to get a few web pages loaded and it stuck without completing the load. Is that the kind of "download" problem you were referring to banglaberry?

mccx33 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215b70b5
    I tried Bolt.
    I stil prefer Opera mini.
    ...& that's pretty much it!

PIN/ID
    sorry no
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Now I've tried to get a few web pages loaded and it stuck without completing the load. Is that the kind of "download" problem you were referring to banglaberry?
    YES! That's exactly what it does to me nearly every time I try to download.Frustrated me no end.I had hoped it was just my problem,and worked without that irratating quirk for everybody else.;(