Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718 LastLast

I agree it's fast,gives a good view of pages,and scrolls fast.But it's driving me nuts ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

bill16 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    sorry no

Advertisement

I agree it's fast,gives a good view of pages,and scrolls fast.But it's driving me nuts every time I try to download anything.It drops me onto my bb browser and and I have to restart the bolt browser losing the url and having to go back though all it took to get to the page I was on before the download.The version I have is the .94 I think and I had the older version too if the .94 is the new one. Either way not a thing changed with my download problems,and I'm frustrated to say the least.I have the skyfire on my moto Q9c and it's much better if you take into concideration the Q is slower than my berry.So I'm hopefull but not at all satisfied with the bolt.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Just got it, so far so good... A definite improvement...

amcat no está en línea Stack level 3

Bolt Internet browser....

I've been playing Mafia Wars on Facebook using this browser and it's much smoother than before. No choppiness and all javascript functions work like a charm.

Very nice update for my new browser of choice.
    Last edited by RogerG; 04-02-2009 at 10:52 AM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Use your mind... Creativity is free!!

Follow me on Twitter

jakaro no está en línea Stack level 3
    There is a new version out. Supposed to have better support for trackball scrolling.

PIN/ID
    sorry no
    Quote Originally Posted by jakaro View Post
    There is a new version out. Supposed to have better support for trackball scrolling.
    It is.It's the .94 version.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by jakaro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bill16 View Post
    It is.It's the .94 version.
    ...and to say it has better trackball scrolling is an understatement - it's "....night and day."
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    just got it, so far so good
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

pniko_07 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    stack
    Now my curiosity is going. The last one I tried was the beta. Lol I'm gonna have give it another try.

Quote Originally Posted by pniko_07 View Post
    Now my curiosity is going. The last one I tried was the beta. Lol I'm gonna have give it another try.
    this is still beta

does anyone know if Bolt will stay free once its out of beta?

I agree it's fast,gives a good view of pages,and scrolls fast.But it's driving me nuts every time I try to download anything.It drops me onto my bb browser and and I have to restart the bolt browser losing the url and having to go back though all it took to get to the page I was on before the download.The version I have is the .94 I think and I had the older version too if the .94 is the new one. Either way not a thing changed with my download problems,and I'm frustrated to say the least.I have the skyfire on my moto Q9c and it's much better if you take into concideration the Q is slower than my berry.So I'm hopefull but not at all satisfied with the bolt.

ive used bolt to download things before once the download is finished just press the back botton it takes you back to the bolt browser and into the page you were last

PIN/ID
    sorry no
    With mine it took you back as you say,but you are stuck there.No going to the next page,refresh didn't help,back button didn't work,neither did anything else I tried.I had to exit and restart bolt all over again.That happened nearly anytime I tried to download.I admit to being spoiled having skyfire on my moto Q9c.Skyfire has flash playing capabilities and no browser swaping for downloads.But if the bolt works for you then I'm glad and I'll keep trying the bolt off an on hoping it will eventually work for my berry.Thanks for the feedback and may we both find what we need.

Mortgage_Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    Word em up. Very nice improvement. Has anyone noticed the difference between mobile and desktop view in the preference settings? I have tried both on my 8320 and notice no difference in the screen views. I was thinking mobile would resize to fit the screen for vertical scrolling only.

Mortgage_Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    Disregard my last post. I am noticing now that when I go to a website's mobile version that the page will render in a mobile view to scroll down vertical. When I go to the normal website, the page will continue to load the desktop version even though I have the mobile view setting picked in my preferences. Makes sense now.

With mine it took you back as you say,but you are stuck there.No going to the next page,refresh didn't help,back button didn't work,neither did anything else I tried.I had to exit and restart bolt all over again.That happened nearly anytime I tried to download.I admit to being spoiled having skyfire on my moto Q9c.Skyfire has flash playing capabilities and no browser swaping for downloads.But if the bolt works for you then I'm glad and I'll keep trying the bolt off an on hoping it will eventually work for my berry.Thanks for the feedback and may we both find what we need.

haha dont get my wrong if i had skyfire for BB id be all over it Bolt hopefully will bring me flash if not Skyfire is working on a BB version ive heard with flash so that will be my browser for sure when it comes out maybe its just me but ive been lucky and after the download i havnt had issues so when i do press back it works out for me

PIN/ID
    sorry no
    Hahaha. Cool! I never wish my irrataions on anyone else.And I'm with you on hoping we get someone to give us a skyfire like browser for our precious blackberry babies!The poor things.hahaha....