If anyone is participating, What do you think so far?... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

ericcif no está en línea Stack level 2

Anyone in on the Vlingo trial?

Advertisement

If anyone is participating, What do you think so far?

potthoff no está en línea Stack level 3
    What's Vlingo?
    Lis (not dead, but Berried)
    Music is feelings unspoken.

ericcif no está en línea Stack level 2
    Voice activation software that the company was giving away (and paying us) to try a few weeks back

jeanralph129 no está en línea Device Expert
    I'm from boston and currently using vlingo so far its faster for me to just go to my phonebook and find the person I am looking for if this was suppose to speed up the process I have yet to witness that many times I have to repeat myself for voice recognition to understand me and secondly I do not like the fact that short hand can not be spoken its difficult texting someone as if I was giving a speech in front of a class!!!! Please let me know others experience with vlingo

stuart B no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256c5822
    I like the sound of this app. Think its a cool idea and would be interested In the end product
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

CybaCowboy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21445DCA
    Is "Vlingo" from Virtual Reach (the guys that make Viigo)?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    I don't know....but I'm one who's testing Vlingo, and It's pretty kool, there are a few things they can improve on, but its still pretty solid.

I'm not sure if they make Viigo too though

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    I also got in on the trial right away, and for the most part I like it and am planning on keeping it. However I do notice that it takes a few times for the voice recognition to get what I am saying right. And I had emailed the support ppl in regards to the fact that it didn't recognize voicemail at all they said it wasn't supported yet! So in other words I can call anyone else in my phonebook or speed dial but yet I can't get it to work when saying call voicemail....

I also did the paid survey for the extra money afterwards.. and got an email yesterday at work for the newest upgrade. Has anyone done that yet? I did but so far can't tell what the difference is, unless it just fixed some of the things we were telling them about
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Monica..I downloaded the new build, but like you, I can't tell the difference...but I plan on playing with it a bit to see if I notice any significant change!

It was funny testing this app though...

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    Hi I have been testing vlingo and it's a pretty neat program but like everyone else it takes awhile to properly translate the messages. And sometimes I just doesn't work period. The voice recognition needs more work. The only thing I notice in the new update is that it added a command to open the calendar and that now when you compose an email, you now have the option to choose from contacts. Which is very convenient. Overall the app is nice, beats texting all the time.