Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well on google latitude you can even manually select a location. My friends would think ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

adils no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Well on google latitude you can even manually select a location. My friends would think am at office, whereas I am not
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

suleima21 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24152ab2
    how in the world did u get it to work on a bb900? if they dnt give u an option on wether u have a bb or a nokia or whatever they just send u the symbian version.... i have a month with this thingy in my phone but it dnt open or anything. How did u get there attention? I have send so many email to so many different places at the end i just gave up...
    ****DORKYNESS****

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d
    My whole family uses this program on our bb's http://www.instamapper.com/download/GPSTrackerBB.jad
    Quote Originally Posted by suleima21 View Post
    is a program from mrxsystem.com well i bought the program but can't get it to work on my blackberry curve? do anyone know a thing or so about this program? all comments are welcome...

suleima21 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24152ab2
    what is that? it asks me if i want to save the file... hmmmm
    ****DORKYNESS****

MyPearl no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by iamgoofy View Post
    My whole family uses this program on our bb's http://www.instamapper.com/download/GPSTrackerBB.jad

this looks really good and seems a very effective way to increase the security and safety of a family.

btw, the link is http://www.instamapper.com

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d

Lightbulb gps tracker

we just found this one also! www.loopt.com we just now put them on our bb/bolds!

jonessteve303 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by JamaalIsra View Post
    Dude they have bad customer service i must admit it took me awhile to get thru,I still have not logged in but at least i got mr tracker going on my bb9000 bold. supposbly you have to a be government organization or agencies. But i like the idea of finding your phone by smrtguard, never came across my mind. I mean at least you know the location if its in the car or home or somewhere else, you don't want the battery going flat ..LOL.

Since they don't track by gps and use gsm or gprs antennas i'm still amazed how accurate they are with pin point location, i mean at least a 5 meter radius with mr tracker same with smrtguard.

Ok Mr JamalIsra I think you are telling porkies.

Yes Stay away from this company is a scam MR TRACKER also known as mrxsystem.com, do your search. They are using bogus names to reply for a range of forums saying it works, but when you reply to say how none. I have sent countless emails requesting help but none. Check on you tube; they put other videos regarding phone tracking with their logo over the top. They have also disabled leaving messages on their You Tube videos. Don't get caught like we have. I’m sure after this I will receive a reply saying it works but don’t get caught. They also have a You Tube video regarding their site but nothing, all bells and whistles. I phone users forget get it as well.

Tell me JamalIsra, why I can’t log in. Why don’t they reply to my messages? I have a I phone and Nokia why don’t they have on their web site instructions to install answer that.... why haven’t they sent the instructions to my phone as requested... answer that.... why don’t you put a you tube video up on how to install. Because you can’t as it is a SCAM. Mr TRACKER through mrxsystem.com is a scam.. dont waste your money.

SJ

spymum no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Mr Tracker Works 100%

Hi i've got it working well on my blackberry using t-mobile, i was not going to buy because people said it was a scam but i thought i'd find out myself. Well in the end it does work very well, i would highly recommend it to parents.

jonessteve303 no está en línea Stack level 1

Mr Tracker Scam Scam Scam

Oh! spymum... or is it... wait who now... how many names do you guys have... give it up will you... one post and here we go again...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12