Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

is a program from mrxsystem.com well i bought the program but can't get it to ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

suleima21 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24152ab2

Smile anyone heard of mr tracker?

Advertisement

is a program from mrxsystem.com well i bought the program but can't get it to work on my blackberry curve? do anyone know a thing or so about this program? all comments are welcome...
    ****DORKYNESS****

Shailla no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hello Suleima,

I got it working on Blackberry curve , but i cant loggin.

I can track my kids cell but cannot gain member access. I just paid for it bout 2 hours ago and thought i'd look for any1 have the same problem with logging in.

I'm happy with the download even though i think it should be illegal, but wonder why i cant loggin.

If you need any help installing i can meet you in a chat convo on MSN.

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4
    hi! well i downloaded the program to my bb but it says unable to open file? can u helo me with that email me at suleima21@yahoo.com thanks

PIN/ID
    24152ab2

Smile sorry didnt realize my husband was still logged in..

Quote Originally Posted by evo1725 View Post
    hi! well i downloaded the program to my bb but it says unable to open file? can u helo me with that email me at suleima21@yahoo.com thanks
    so as i previous post the file wont open it says unable to open file or see file something like that... what can i do to fix this problem?
    ****DORKYNESS****

JamaalIsra no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey All,

Did you guys receive a blackberry format file. If not that could be the problem.

Got it going on my BlackBerry 9000 , use file explorer or my computer then transfer the install file to your Blackberry.

I'm having trouble logging in, I got it to work on my BlackBerry 9000. Anyone able to login?

PIN/ID
    24152ab2
    how did u get that format? if it dont let u choose the type of phone or model???
    ****DORKYNESS****

When i downloaded the software i could not get it going it was a nokia version it was not what i purchased , i was very upset at the time i sent them a email but they resolved the issue with a abit of expert advise i got it going.

Have you paid for it. have you logged in yet?

P.S: RIP Micheal Jackson , we will miss you.

ShimmyShine no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2436DAB7
    How is this legal?

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    We were trying to troubleshoot this for the OP here and I gotta say I have warned a lot of my friends about this company. After seeing a post above about getting the Nokia version of the app, I'm willing to bet the OP got a Windows Mobile copy. Whole site seems like a scam.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

I thought it was a scam too, but its not , not when you you sms your self and you see your house roof tiles and street on google earth after you punch in the cordanates . FREAKY .

It should be illegal , i mean how do i know if somebody is tracking me or my kids, if google maps can show your phone location and so can mr tracker ,SmrtGuard, visiontracker, and these heaps more "what is the world coming too". I googled mobile phone tracking and so many poped up. I do find Smrtguard handy for my kids but mr tracker is alot more elite.
    Last edited by JamaalIsra; 07-12-2009 at 01:29 PM.

PIN/ID
    Ask
    From the posts here on Pinstack and other places, I gotta say this company has bad customer service and their download process seems to be even worse with people getting the software for every device except the one they choose. SmrtGuard is not something I put on my kid's phone though. They'd have no use for the data backup/restore and they both use the same map system, so I'm not sure how Mr Tracker does the job any better in all honesty. Gotta say though, the one time my kids had hidden my BB on me and I couldn't hear it ringing when I called it, the Audio Ping I sent through SmrtGuard could have woken the dead. Made finding the phone a lot easier.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    How to upgrade your OS

Dude they have bad customer service i must admit it took me awhile to get thru,I still have not logged in but at least i got mr tracker going on my bb9000 bold. supposbly you have to a be government organization or agencies. But i like the idea of finding your phone by smrtguard, never came across my mind. I mean at least you know the location if its in the car or home or somewhere else, you don't want the battery going flat ..LOL.

Since they don't track by gps and use gsm or gprs antennas i'm still amazed how accurate they are with pin point location, i mean at least a 5 meter radius with mr tracker same with smrtguard.

PIN/ID
    Ask
    SmrtGuard doesn't require the use of GPS, but it will use the feature if it's available. Same with Google Maps or any of the others. They'll use triangulation if they have to.
    How to upgrade your OS

JNewt no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    309f4bco
    Ok mr tracker is junk so what's a good one to keep track of my sons phone via gps I don't care about what he's doing with it yet but it will come. Something I can moniter on my bb
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    Ask
    What phone is your son using? You could try Google Latitude to keep track of where the phone is. It's free and usually more of a social tool, but it will work.
    How to upgrade your OS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast