Just wondering if anyone has seen or heard anything about Slingplayer and Blackberry....I need this ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

markjnj no está en línea Stack level 2

Anyone hear anything new about Slingplayer for Blackberry?

Advertisement

Just wondering if anyone has seen or heard anything about Slingplayer and Blackberry....I need this on my 8120 asap already.....

BBEnriched no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well the issue they are running into, is 4.3+ OS is required for streaming audio/video. Their beta has been running on the WiFi berries for a while now, and for EvDO. EDGE works, but is very choppy. The latest information I have seen in sometime this fall for the beta (unless they push it back again) with a release some months after that.

markjnj no está en línea Stack level 2
    Anything new regarding slingplayer anyone? I was sitting in class and could've really used this tonight to watch the game...

w2emo no está en línea Stack level 1
    This is an update I got a couple weeks ago from Sling when I inquired:

[FONT=&quot]We've been working with RIM to bring SlingPlayer Mobile to the Blackberry platform. In the process we determined there were several issues that needed to be resolved to provide a satisfactory product. RIM is releasing updates to the firmware which will address the issues, but it also means we need to re-engineer the player to work with the updated platform. That work is underway and we anticipate having a player in beta later this year. I see you have a profile in the beta system with the Blackberry under Test Platforms, so you should come up as a potential candidate when we start recruiting testers. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thank you.[/FONT]

YaBoiD no está en línea Stack level 2
    Ah man! Ive been waiting forever for a BB version....

puertoricokris no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I just put up a thread on this forum you might find interest I received an email today from them today saying that sling player for the blackberry is going into beta before the end of the year!