I posted in their forum, but am hoping that someone from there reads over here ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Anyone having problems with Mobipocket??

Advertisement

I posted in their forum, but am hoping that someone from there reads over here too!

I just bought three books from them, and I can't download them to my phone. I try to do it on the web (and go from PC to Phone) and the link says that the page doesn't exist. Then I try to download it to the phone via the mobipocket download---and still, can't do it! It tells me repeatedly that it's a network time out.

Is it ATT that's out (Im in SoCal)....or is it Mobi??? I am thinking it's Mobi since I can still receive BBM and emails.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

PIN/ID
    I'm assuming its not an ATT outage since I just downloaded the wikipedia app from here on pinstack straight to my phone.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    Anyone??

CybaCowboy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21445DCA
    I don't know, but it's one of the few software titles that I can't get to connect to the Internet with the (BlackBerry) firewall switched on - MobiPocket Reader whinges about having a connection inside AND outside the firewall at the same time, which is apparently "not allowed" (despite the fact that I allow the connection in the pop-up box)...

I gave up on the software in the end, and un-installed it.

CeelosX no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32c64d1c
    Hey guys I was having a problem with mobi for quite some time until yesterday. I un-installed the reader & using the blackberry (not the computer) I went to mobipocket.com, redownloaded (OTA) it & transferred my books on the computer. If you have mobi-reader 6.1 on your computer you absolutely need to re-install the Blackberry reader OTA for them to sync properly. GoodLuck.

stuart B no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256c5822
    This problem isn't a new one. As far as I'm aware the only way is to download the book to your pc then transfer it to your memory card. I've tried everything, contacted my providers and no help then mobipocket reader and they gave me a list that felt like I was writting a new BB os !
    Hope this helps.