Hi guys, here is the info. I am running gmail, as well as some other ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK

Anyone having problems with gmail?

Advertisement

Hi guys, here is the info. I am running gmail, as well as some other google products (I use the mobile updater tool). I have the beta 4.5 os however gmail has been working since I got it. Just yesterday however, it has problems. Upon exit there is a null pointer exception and during the program it runs into multiple erros. I reinstalled it twice and it still doesn't work. Anyone with a similar experience?

dbetanco no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    205D9596
    me too since days ago. Always when I tried to type to quickly.

FF2
    FF2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Actually, I'm having trouble on my desktop computer getting to gmail. At first I get a DONE on the status bar of Firefox and only my email address shows at the top of the page. Finally, a few minutes later there is a prompt to either use "simple" or use https and that finally works. So maybe they messed up something???

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    Just tried gmail on my pc. Sent a message to my berry and all was ok. Hope that your issues clear up. Regards cHAd ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    ASK
    Mine still doesn't work. And I didn't change anything at that time so its a mystery as to why it doesn't work.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    ASK
    Just to update my own problem, I finally got gmail to work. It seams for the 4.5 os, that Documents to Go needs to be installed for gmail to work. I don't know why, its the same thing for JiveTalk I guess I don't know lol.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~