I am an avid TypePad blogger, or at least I was. Recently, the makers of ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

macdevon no está en línea Stack level 1

Anyone else use TypePad?

Advertisement

I am an avid TypePad blogger, or at least I was. Recently, the makers of TypePad released a mobile/pda tool to manage your TypePad blogs. They released a palm version, a MS ppc5 version, and a Symbian version. But there was nothing for us BlackBerry users. Does anyone know of a BB beta or at least would be interested in helping with an email campaign to TypePad to begin supporting BB's? Thanks in advance, oh and I love this forum. Sorry I've been a lurker so long.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Anyone else use TypePad?

macdevon, Welcome to PinStack.

Can't help you with this, never heard of it, but let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

If im reading your question correctly, Berry bloglines may be what you are looking for. And I also believe it can be found in our downloads section.

Hope this may help you out.

P.S.

Welcome to the Stacks.

Thanks John. I'm not looking for a tool to read blogs with. Rather, thev tool is to help you manage blogs you author.

I'd link their website but I don't have enough posts.

Ah, I see. If you bump this thread tomorrow. Im sure someone will have an answer for you. Sundays are pretty slow around here. So just hang tight and, like I said, bump this thread tomorrow and some one will help.

AL904 no está en línea Stack level 2

Macdevon,

I, too, have a TypePad blog. However, mine is probably far less active than yours.

To me, it looks like their mobile application is primarily a method to upload photos from your mobile device to the photo section of your TypePad site. Because Blackberries haven't had cameras (prior to the new "Pearl,") the folks at TypePad have probably placed a higher priority on mobile devices that include cameras.

In my experience, TypePad is very pro-active in producing new features. I would be surprised if they didn't add Blackberry support before too long. Have you tried contacting TypePad tech support?
    AL in Jacksonville Beach, FL
    Using Bold with at&t
    Forum for PTT Users

Thanks AL904. I wouldn't think that mine has that much traffic. You know, I didn't think about the photo thing and Pearl driving to add BB.

Yes, I did contact TypePad about this. I got a very generic "thank you for your suggestion."