Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 293031323334

Originally Posted by mejmea A couple of Empower questions: 1) This one has been asked ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Implex no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: An Email Revolution is coming your way !

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by mejmea
    A couple of Empower questions:

1) This one has been asked but if it's been answered, I haven't been able to find it yet. Does Empower allow you to set different colors for emails from different sources to help differentiate?

2) In the standard RIM email viewer, <space> = page down and <shift>+<space> =page up. Within Empower, they both = page down (i.e. <shift>+<space> does not cause a page up but rather a page down). Is there a page down feature and, if so, what is it?

Thanks - it's a very nice product.
    refer FAQ and userguide

Adwiv no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by mejmea
    A couple of Empower questions:

1) This one has been asked but if it's been answered, I haven't been able to find it yet. Does Empower allow you to set different colors for emails from different sources to help differentiate?

2) In the standard RIM email viewer, <space> = page down and <shift>+<space> =page up. Within Empower, they both = page down (i.e. <shift>+<space> does not cause a page up but rather a page down). Is there a page down feature and, if so, what is it?

Thanks - it's a very nice product.
    1) No. You can however set "Show full Headers" and see the origin of mail and corresponding folder

2) Alt+Space on QWERTY Keyboards moves up. Press T to move to the top, B to move to bottom. I guess only the Alt+Space key is different.

On blackberry in the native email, some devices use Alt+Space whereas the newer ones use Shift+Space.

Murphdiggs no está en línea Stack level 1

I'm in

Implex no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by Murphdiggs
    I'm in
    Congrats

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 293031323334