Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Installed your program this morning... I love it! I have been on the blackberry for ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

thexter no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs up Awesome!

Advertisement

Installed your program this morning... I love it! I have been on the blackberry for 4 months and must say the one thing I did not like was all of the html flags in the email. I have been empowered!

I have one enhancement request - and I am sorry I missed this during the beta phase, Is there a way to set different backgrounds for different email accounts? I have the BES from work and then a yahoo account. With the default Pearl OS, I am able to set different background colors for the two accounts.

Is this doable?

Also, when I compose an email, it is not in html. I verified the flag is set in the Empower options, but the background is the striped color I defined in the BB OS - not the Empower. Just wondering about that.

Thanks for making email reading MUCH easier.

Flashman no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: An Email Revolution is coming your way !

Hi,

I found an issue of concern. There is currently no way to set which data connection Empower is using to download images. After some testing, I found that it is using my BlackBerry Enterprise Server for downloading all images (even from personal/non-work email). This explains why some images never download (they are blocked by our very strict firewall).

I don't really care for work having a record of the images I 'requested' when reading a personal email. Can it be set to download from the appropriate data connection (work email from BES server, personal email from the BIS server), so the proper images load from the proper network? If that is not possible, can we possibly add a setting to the Advanced Settings to configure which data connection to use? I would then switch it to TCP to bypass any limitations from the BlackBerry servers. Some intranet images may fail, but most extranet/internet images will work.

Thanks in advance...
    Rick

angeleyes no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2404A818

Ani,
    I installed 1.0, i hit register and it asks me for a key. but i am still using the program. thanks!

bellalisa99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Ani,
    Thanks for this awesome free product! I hope I qualify for a key when yoy hand them out. Viewing the items on ebay has never been easier with empower. I can't wait until we are able to view the pictures as they load. BTW, I received a controlled access exception and wasn't able to get to my menu to toggle between HTML and text without editing permissions to allow internet. I assume this was necessary for my pearl to get the program??

ani
    ani no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by bellalisa99
    Ani,
    Thanks for this awesome free product! I hope I qualify for a key when yoy hand them out. Viewing the items on ebay has never been easier with empower. I can't wait until we are able to view the pictures as they load. BTW, I received a controlled access exception and wasn't able to get to my menu to toggle between HTML and text without editing permissions to allow internet. I assume this was necessary for my pearl to get the program??
    thanks lisa. I guess you have entered your name and email when you installed it OTA. Thats the way we know whom to send the license to. To access internet empower relies on your permission - some have it on by default, some need to set it. I guess you have set it to yes.

Thanks.
    Ani.

bellalisa99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by ani
    To access internet empower relies on your permission - some have it on by default, some need to set it. I guess you have set it to yes.

Thanks.
    Ani.

I do now! How could I pass up this program?!

rwcohen no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204CA3A1

Ani,

I just dl'd the latest version. What a great improvement. Thank you for all your efforts to Empower!!

ani

bob - image display most importantly depends on the firewall you are in. A strict firewall can stop images from loading. At my end i do get placeholders some times - but Yahoo news, Google alerts etc are coming up fine. The next version is expected to improve upon it.

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

So Ani, what's your next step? I see this morning that there's a new mobile version of the link you gave us previously and you have a few new products for purchase now.

jscottbarnes no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    No-More

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I don't even see the checkboxes for html viewing as an option anymore

arodweb no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by mudshovel
    So Ani, what's your next step? I see this morning that there's a new mobile version of the link you gave us previously and you have a few new products for purchase now.
    I still see V 1.1

ani

1.1 is at the moment latest version.

Version 2.0 will be coming out in a few hours from now

arodweb no está en línea Stack level 2

Sweet!...Can't wait...thanx

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

-

When do we get our free licenses and are the licenses for communicator or just the HTML viewer.

Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~

ani

Richard, the system for licenses is now set up. We are also up with a new version of mail viewer. The licenses will be ariving in the same email as the notification for next version. This is just a matter of few hours.

Also, the Communicator idea that we started with as a unified platform, has been modularized into separate and independent components - SpellCheck, Folders, HTML viewer, and others to come...

Therefore, the current license will stand good for HTML viewer only.

Thanks.
    Ani.