Any hourly employees out there that keep track of their hours to make sure they're ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

green_light no está en línea Stack level 3

An App To Help With Payroll??

Advertisement

Any hourly employees out there that keep track of their hours to make sure they're actually getting paid (such as myself), know that trying to keep track of pay periods can be difficult. You forget when they start, end, etc. Is there any such application that helps you keep track of this sort of thing? The calendar would work, maybe, but something that added your hours and wages and such would be excellent. I'm surprised there's nothing out there like this. Anybody know of anything?

Meh! no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me...
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    That would be neat. Hint any bored developers lol?

Yeah, I've been trying to think of a way to do it on Grid Magic but I don't know if it can be done. It'd be an interesting project for a developer. Could turn into a nice program, if you're into small business you could count your employees' hours as well.

I've worked out a solution to my issue through GridMagic. If you were interested in a program that did what I described earlier, I've set up a template in GridMagic which does exactly that. If you have GridMagic (I strongly recommend it) I'll email you a template if you'd like.