Can anyone give me any information as to why i lose the voice prompt instructions ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

russ65 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    318985d

Question amazegps voice prompt

Advertisement

Can anyone give me any information as to why i lose the voice prompt instructions when i pair my pearl to car stereo? i have no problems with the phone working only amazegps4.5

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    It's common to lose voice prompts when using it while connected to the car stereo. I use Amazegps (ver. 4.5) all the time and it happens when you receive a phone call and you pick it up while connected to the car stereo. If you want to avoid this simply unplug the jack from phone when receiving a call. However, if you have a bluetooth also paired up to your phone while plugged in then that may also cause amazegps to crap out. Again this is from my long experience with amazegps. I foudn that it does help when you unplug it from the phone itself no need to unplug both from the car and phone; just the phone. I wish I could help you better but that's the only solution I can provide you with. It's a great app and well worth keeping, I wouldn't let something like this annoy you. I use it while playing my music in my media on my 8310 all the time. I drive a lot so it does come in handy. Good luck!

PIN/ID
    318985d
    Thanks for the info, i pair my phone up with the stereo via b-tooth@ when i receive a call the stereo mutes music @patches call thru speakers yet i dont get any voice prompts from nav app. i have the8130 with built in gps so there is nothing plugged in it's all via bluetooth.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I do too. But the thing is is that whenever you receive a call and you're running amazegps it kinda distorts it causing a glitch which makes the voice prompts go mute . It's happened to me before as well using my bluetooth.

PIN/ID
    318985d
    appreciate your time you've really been a big help