Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

No fair, how come the curve doesn't have this key?! Shimmy... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

ShimmyShine no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2436DAB7

Advertisement

No fair, how come the curve doesn't have this key?!

Shimmy

Rhokk222 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204FF9DF
    Quote Originally Posted by CybaCowboy View Post
    Age of Empires III: Mobile is not designed for BlackBerry devices - it's designed for "traditional" phones...

This is why you're seeing the "left soft-key" instructions - it's referring to the left soft-key on a "traditional" phone (which all current BlackBerry models lack).

yup, CybaCowboy is correct. this game was designed on another phone. however, many of the companies are tweaking existing games to work with the blackberry. as you already know some games already work but often they just dont take advantage of the trackball or other buttons 100%. bplay and magmic sells blackberry games that are "polished up" for the blackberry device. in other words, they will take advantage of the ball and buttons very well.

any site that dosnt ask for the phone model when adding mobile games to your shopping cart are a potential hazard. you risk having such a problem as yours. i can only suggest what youve done already and that is contact them.

after re-reading the page, it now sounds as if you might have gotten the wrong build. just maybe you ended up with the BB 8100 version and you needed a curve version.

also you prolly shouldnt publicly post about sending a game to other people, if you need help with someone testing your game in such a circumstance, PM him.
    Last edited by Rhokk222; 04-20-2008 at 02:54 AM.
    ...always tinkering...

PIN/ID
    2436DAB7
    Ahh, thank you for the information Rhokk.. That was VERY detailed and VERY helpful.. I have already emailed glu, hopefully they respond without being complete pricks (Because everyone can)...

I will edit that post, and hope no one important read it :P

Shimmy

PIN/ID
    2436DAB7
    LMFAO I figured out how to build the buildings.. I hit the green button.. For some reason it didn't work.. But now it does.. Hmmmmm Lol.. Thanks for trying everyone!

Shimmy

Rhokk222 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204FF9DF
    >< isnt it ALWAYS the green button????

because you always hear them say "whatever you do, DONT press the red button!"

so of course it has to be the green button!
    ...always tinkering...

PIN/ID
    2436DAB7
    Haha yes Thanks for helping Rhokk!

Shimmy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12