Purchased the Noir theme and installed on BB 8130 (Sprint). It is not available under ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

lrdiaz no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs down Aerize Premium BB Themes

Advertisement

Purchased the Noir theme and installed on BB 8130 (Sprint). It is not available under Options-->Themes. One can only see it listed in Options-->Adv.Options-->Applications. There is not an obvious method of using the Theme, no replies to my email, no documentation, and you get 'Under Construction' when clicking support on their website.
    Not at all impressed.

salvatoretri no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2457af8e
    have you tried a battery pull?

lrdiaz no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yes, to no avail. Just got a reply from their CS stating that the .cod and .alx files are located in Program Files/common/Research...../shared/applications and to install from there.
    First I've heard of moving installation files there for install, second, all I get is 'no new applications were found for your device'
    I do have the 8130 device software install on PC.
    I am able to see the app in options, adv options, applications, however, cannot use theme nor can I uninstall.

Haskell304 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have that theme, I just removed it. I don't like it. Any 3rd party apps you have installed will not look the same as the white icons that came with the theme. Anyway, to install it hook your blackberry up to your computer via a usb cable and run the theme installation file