I have downloaded the trial (I went into it knowing that many said it was ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

salscott no está en línea Stack level 2

Aerize Card loader

Advertisement

I have downloaded the trial (I went into it knowing that many said it was 'buggy') and saw that it worked pretty well. I have 9 items loaded, moving back and forth as promised. I am unable to load any more apps, is the trial limited to 9 items? If so, this would make sense and I would probably shell out the $ for it. I do hate the fact that there is very little help from this app from the vendor, but I can see the memory I am gaining.
    Please let me know if you think that there is a limitation, or if I am hitting one of the bugs that soured everyone on this app.
    Thanks much,

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by salscott View Post
    I have downloaded the trial (I went into it knowing that many said it was 'buggy') and saw that it worked pretty well. I have 9 items loaded, moving back and forth as promised. I am unable to load any more apps, is the trial limited to 9 items? If so, this would make sense and I would probably shell out the $ for it. I do hate the fact that there is very little help from this app from the vendor, but I can see the memory I am gaining.
    Please let me know if you think that there is a limitation, or if I am hitting one of the bugs that soured everyone on this app.
    Thanks much,
    I would not recommend this application to anyone. I have purchased the app and then it stop letting me receive or send out MMS messages. I found on the form that I was not the only one with this issue.
    After uninstalling the app I was all set again in receiving/ sending MMS again. Also the application lets you install the apps on your card, but it has to install it back on to your device inorder to use it again. So you have to uninstall the apps again from your device. It is a BIG/HUGE waste or money, cause this application support, knows this and they said that they are working on it, but that was 8 months ago (May'08)... So don't waste your money!
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

salscott no está en línea Stack level 2

Thanks for

The feedback....I read many comments like that prior to the download. I don't set the world of fire w/ MMS messages, and if this program could do what it said it would be golden.
    I just loaded and game, cut and paste method on my PC to the BB....and it worked well. Bad news, as there must not be a limit and it just seems that the OTA save to card method isn't working (although it shows that it will save to SD and then it just saves to BB).
    I don't know when I will upgrade to the Bold, but I need something to take care of this memory issueand I was trying to throw a hail mary until that time. Anyone out there able to make this program work anywhere close to its potential?