Has anyone used this new service/download? It was just announced a few days ago. I ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

robster_98 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question ActiveBerry experience?

Has anyone used this new service/download? It was just announced a few days ago. I do not want to sign up if it does not work as promised. Sounds like a great OTA sync solution without having to sign up for BES (which my company refuses to do).

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    I've never heard of them, probably because they're so new. See the Whois lookup info below:

Domain Name: ACTIVE-BERRY.COM
    Registrar: TUCOWS INC.
    Whois Server:
    Referral URL:
    Name Server: NS5.ROCKLIFFE.COM
    Name Server: NS6.ROCKLIFFE.COM
    Updated Date: 05-jun-2008
    Creation Date: 09-may-2008
    Expiration Date: 09-may-2009

>>> Last update of whois database: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 16:45:02 EDT <<<

sickchilly no está en línea Stack level 2
    I contacted them on the 27th. They said "check the site next week for more information." It's almost two weeks later and still nothing new on their site. I'm really hoping their software is the business as it would keep me on BlackBerry. Those WinMo guys really have it down with full OTA Exchange support out of the box. Unfortunately, well, it's WinMo. But now Apple is getting on board. BB will soon be more of a pain than it's worth to me. As a 80% personal, 20% business user, I can't justify their exhobitantly priced carrier fees and server midleware for true OTA action. BIS is solid, but seriously lacking features compared to the competition.