Greetings, Just another software drop this morning. It's "ABC Amber Converter" for Blackberries. This application ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Detman101 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317E9211

ABC Amber .IPD viewer

Advertisement

Greetings,

Just another software drop this morning.
    It's "ABC Amber Converter" for Blackberries. This application allows you to view the information saved inside your backup files (loaderbackup-XXX.IPD) that are created when you backup your blackberry.

The kewl thing is that I've THINstalled this trial version. So there's no installation, the application runs from the one executable file. It does create a folder of settings that you can delete or leave if you want.

Also, since this trial software is THINstalled, it should last forever.

http://www.mediafire.com/?txjtnyf9mfw

Enjoy,
    Dm
    Last edited by Detman101; 07-07-2008 at 11:14 AM.

PIN/ID
    317E9211
    You know what....I wonder if this should be under 3rd party apps?

It's not "Technically" software to install on your blackberry.
    This is PC software to "Support" your blackberry....like desktop manager is.

:confused:
    Dm

FF2
    FF2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Does this software allow editing the information and reloading it to your BB? Can you, say, add Contacts and then reload to the BB?

PIN/ID
    317E9211
    It is not possible to edit the content of the backup file in this version as it is the trial software, thinstalled to prevent expiration and avoid installation.

Dm
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

scorpio11 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    I purchased this program directly from the developer over a year ago and I love it!

As far as I can tell, you cannot modify any of the information for reloading. But one of the best features of this program is that you can convert and save your messages (emails, SMS, etc) to another file. You can save them with multiple messages in one file or one file per messages. The current version has over 20 formats - pdf, doc, txt and xls, to name the most common. You can even export items like text messages directly to Outlook.

The registered version is only $20 from the creator and I think it is money well spent. I recently emailed them with a question, and I received a response within 45 minutes.

You can download the 30-day trial version or order the full version at:

PIN/ID
    317E9211
    The version in the OP is the trial version.
    However, it is Virtualized so that it does not ever expire.

Dm
    Last edited by Detman101; 07-08-2008 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Changed "THINApped" to "Virtualized" so the masses can understand easier...