Okay, I just downloaded ABC Amber BlackBerry Editor 1.07. I came to backup all my ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

DPC
    DPC no está en línea Stack level 3

ABC Amber BlackBerry Editor (What Am I Doing Wrong)?

Advertisement

Okay, I just downloaded ABC Amber BlackBerry Editor 1.07. I came to backup all my contacts using Desktop manager and I saved the IPD file. I went to open it using ABC Amber Editor and when it open the file all the fields were blank. I then checked my BB and saw that all the entries in my BB were gone.

I figuired I had done something wrong so I entered all of my contacts again in ABC Amber Editor, took over an hour, and I saved the IPD file. I then used the restore option on the Desktop manager and I got an error message saying that it could not recognize the file. And when I tried to open the IPD file using ABC Amber, once again, all the fields were blank.

Am I doing something wrong here? I'm just really frustrated because I was looking forward to this program and I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong.

I'd appreciate any help at all.

Thanks in advance.

Just to add one thing. When I saved the IPD file using ABC Amber it said success under the comments section and when I tried to use the restore function using desktop manger it gives me the following error: the data was not recognized by the desktop.
    Last edited by DPC; 08-28-2008 at 12:27 AM.
    In heaven, all the interesting people are missing - Friedrich Nietzsche