I bought a BlackBerry through Nextel because I wanted to use it as a PDA. ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

Shock&Awww no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    401be618

3rd Party Software for adding MP3s to 7100

Advertisement

I bought a BlackBerry through Nextel because I wanted to use it as a PDA. I had both and got sick of keeping track of both of them. I bought a 7100i and I want to change the ringtones however I dont have an internet plan for my phone nor do I want to purchase one for 49.99/month. I am looking for a good way other than using a simulator( I tried the simulator thing and couldnt get it to work) to load music and or ringtones on to my BB. I found this site with a software that says it will work I was wondering if any of you have heard of it and know whether or not it will work before i spend $20.

www(dot)pdatopsoft(dot)com/BlackBerry/Blackberry-MP3-Ringtones

Thanks in advance for any help.
    Last edited by Shock&Awww; 03-01-2007 at 06:28 PM.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: 3rd Party Software for adding MP3s to 7100

To save you alot of trouble, you cant put mp3 ringers on the 7100i...

You can however put midi ringers if you have the most up to date software...

Shock&Awww no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    401be618

Re: 3rd Party Software for adding MP3s to 7100

Thats what I thought. This paticular software advertised as though it could convert and run a seperate application to play mp3s. Thats kinda why I put up the post to see if anyone had heard of such a thing. Thanks for the reply I wont waste my money or time.

Has anyone found an easy uncomplicated way to add midi files to the 7100i via the DM or something similar?