I know there is the App. called BerryaCode but I can't get it to work ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

jeanne4kats no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30D4E203

Smile 3rd party app. that shows area code when dialing

Advertisement

I know there is the App. called BerryaCode but I can't get it to work and have heard that the data base is large and runs in the background which eats up your battery, but if I can remember right on some of my other phones, like my Palm, when you dial a number it shows what state you are calling but on the BB it doesn't. I use Sprint and I would think that it work on all their phones, so is it because of the BB data plan?
    Is there another program out there other than Berry-Code that does the same thing without eati up memory?

Smiley88 no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanne4kats View Post
    I know there is the App. called BerryaCode but I can't get it to work and have heard that the data base is large and runs in the background which eats up your battery, but if I can remember right on some of my other phones, like my Palm, when you dial a number it shows what state you are calling but on the BB it doesn't. I use Sprint and I would think that it work on all their phones, so is it because of the BB data plan?
    Is there another program out there other than Berry-Code that does the same thing without eati up memory?
    are you talking about outbound or incoming call?
    we have PictureID which shows the area code for incoming calls.

click here www.toysoft.ca/blackberry.html
    Visit our website www.toysoft.ca

jeanne4kats no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30D4E203
    I have picture ID, well I use my pictures for callers in my address book, I am talking about when you dial a # with area code it shows the state you are calling (outbound calls). My Palm does it and several of my older phones did it, just wondered why BB's don't.
    Just wondered if BB's had to have a 3rd party app. to show it. It isn't a big deal but if I do get a call from an area code I don't reconize or if I had to make a call just knowing the # and not the state I wouldn't mind knowing where it was coming from or to what state I am calling. Just a preference to me.