So I like eoffice as an application, but what I don't like is the fact ... 3rd Party BlackBerry Software forum

ashain_boy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

3 problems ...

Advertisement

So I like eoffice as an application, but what I don't like is the fact that every field that I type in has to get checked before I can continue. For instance ... When I am texting, when I press the menu option to send, espell pops up and gives me a list of spelling suggestions ...

My question, is there a way to disable the auto check? I just want to use it when I press fill field check

Also, there is a symbol missing from my phone ... When you press symbol twice, the option on L is blank ... Its kinda like the apostrophe, but slanted (I don't know the name of it lol

And my last problem, I posted this before, but I think the thread was deleted =/ anyways, I also bought the viewall from dynoplex, and the viewer in general doesn't work ... Actually it does, but when I try to view something, it just freezes ... I have left it for a day, just incase it might, but nothing really happens. I have to battery pull because it starts to lag my phone

Haha ... So many problems, but I still love my phone!!! Its the second best thing in my life. The first would be my girl haha

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    have you been in contact with the developers of the apps in question?

not sure about the symbol... did you try a reset or has it always been like this? have you upgraded recently?

ashain_boy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Hmm ... No I didn't try to contact dynoplex ... Ill do that now.

As for the symbol ... I haven't upgraded at all . Does the new 4.7 have an upgrade for the pearl 8120? Sorry if that's a newbie question, I haven't been in the forum for a very long time.