If you are really interested in getting in on rumors, here's a possible juicy tidbit: according to our constant companions and compatriots TMONews, T-Mobile has begun selling the 30-pin Docking Cable that works with the iPad, iPod, and iPhone (henceforth referred to as iThings). Big Grey and Pink counters that their network supports unlocked iPhones, so it makes sense to sell a part that costs .49 to manufacture, and turn around and sell it for $39.95. (!)
However, this does leave several rumor possibilities open. Now, friends, if you just went out and got that new G2, don't go back and trade it in based on a silly rumor! However, the presence of this accessory in a Tmo storefront gives rise to these possibilities:
- T-Mobile will start selling the iPhone. May not be as crazy as it sounds - they are a GSM network and share towers with AT&T, and they already sell iPhones in Europe!
- T-Mobile will start selling the iPod. Naw, I don't even buy that one
- T-Mobile will start selling the iPad. A possibility - Verizon and AT&T already have it, why not T-Mobile?
- T-Mobile and AT&T are Merging. Hahahahahahahahaha!!!
And finally . . . .
- Santa Claus is Real!! (Sorry, had to throw that one in . . .)
Well, whatever the story Tmo needs to "Start 'Splainin'"!!