• Send & Receive Faxes From Your Smart Phone With MyFax

Attachment 32476 I know that faxing may seem "out-of-date" or archaic, but alas, people still fax. Enter MyFax, a fast easy way to get faxes on the go from your smartphone.

MyFax, the world’s fastest-growing Internet fax service, responded to customers’ requests for a more efficient way to track their correspondence. With the MyFax service, users can send faxes through their email accounts. But when a fax comes in, the app allows them to skip the extra steps of opening a browser or launching the email application. That means it is easy to find data and follow up without having to scroll through email after email.

With IDC estimating that nearly 75 percent of U.S. workers can now be classified as mobile, MyFax helps save time by allowing workers to send and receive faxes without making a trip back to the office. MyFax also saves money by helping alleviate the costs associated with traditional fax machines (extra landlines, paper and toner, energy to power it).

• Free local or toll free fax number.
    • Free faxing to 41 countries.
    • Free 1 year fax archive.
    • Free 24/7 Customer Support.
    • Fax to email: Up to 5 accounts.
    • Send faxes to any fax machine worldwide!
    • Send and receive hundreds of free fax pages every month!

The app (for both iPhone and BlackBerry) seems to be "receive only" with a send function in the works.

You can download the app for iPhone here and for BlackBerry here.
    Comments 6 Comments
      Good to see you found something to do with your "free time", C!

Welcome back!
      Welcome back C², good to hear your daughter is making it through the fight.
      I use MyFax on the PC, there are times when companies prefer to have documents faxed to them rather than e-mail, possibly due to security? Certainly banks tend to request this method. I think this app would be very useful for receiving faxes, at least checking them. Thank you for the updat and welcome back
      Welcome back cherri. We all have been missing you here. The Pinstack Home page lit up with your post...
      Thanks for this heads up...
      Hi there,

I like MyFax's archive feature of 1 year. Some internet fax service providers offers a minimum of 30 days to store faxes.
      I've used myfax service for years. Have cancelled many times, but it never failed.....as soon as I cancelled the service, there was a need to send and/or receive a fax. So I figured for 5 bucks a month, it's not a bad thing to have available to me.

I would also highly recommend a service called my1voice from the same company, Protus. As a small business owner, having your own 800 number service helps give you that big company feel. my1Voice takes the 800 number to another level, providing you with an automated receptionist, voicemail and loads of other features for about 10 bucks a month.
    Comments Leave Comment

Click here to log in