• ATT Rollout Coming! Several New Devices . . .

http://www.wireless.att.com/global/images/cing_logo.gif
    ATT will be rolling out several new devices in the coming weeks, according to the usual rumor sources. I've carefully scanned the ATT Website but don't see anything resembling an announcement, except for the same Samsung Tablet that will also be released by Sprint, Verizon and T-Mobile (strength in numbers!). However, our sources at Engadget and BerryReview give us the following information:

Motorola Flipout and LG Neon II on September 26

Pantech Laser, BlackBerry Pearl 3G and Curve 3G on October 3rd

Then, on October 17, the Motorola Bravo and Flipside, and the Samsung Patek and Universe.

You gotta love the Motorola names - in addition to their current Backflip, now there will be a Flipout and Flipside! Sounds like Beatniks have taken over Motorola headquarters!

I don't know about anyone else, but the 3G Pearl has my ears standing up! Although "old" in BlackBerry Speak (it's been out for 6 months I believe), it is good to see it in GSM dress for those of us that are SIMbound!
    Comments 3 Comments
      Oh yeah - - Did I forget to mention? BlackBerry Torch 9800 will be available in White and Red from AT&T for the Holiday season . . . .
      AT&T, for all their shortcomings, still get IMO, the best devices. A red 9800, hmmm, I like red.
      No word on new Droids for AT&T? I have a Blackberry Bold 9700 that I hate & I don't want an iPhone either.
    Comments Leave Comment

Click here to log in