• Samsung Super Bowl ad

I really loved this latest ad from Samsung that aired during the Super Bowl. I have to say Samsung has some of the most creative and funny ads that poke fun at iPhone users.

Comments 7 Comments
      Ghey
      That was pretty gay....not that there's anything wrong with that...
      A Stylus........
      I'm not going to go back and forth with the iPhone users but I found it amusing. Nice to see the guy and girl from the last ad doing well. Heartwarming even.

Not the best ad of the night. Still love the Doritos dog ad the best. But they're alumni from uva and only spent $20 on it.
      Guess I like the underdog...pun intended.
      What's amusing is Samsung grasp or lack there of on reality and lack of originality. When has there every been a line for a iPhone when the super bowl has aired. ???
      Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
      I'm not going to go back and forth with the iPhone users but I found it amusing. Nice to see the guy and girl from the last ad doing well. Heartwarming even.

Not the best ad of the night. Still love the Doritos dog ad the best. But they're alumni from uva and only spent $20 on it.
      Guess I like the underdog...pun intended.
      I agree that is wasn't the best ad in general. I thought it was the best tech-related ad.

It was definitely better than those Godaddy ads that have become staler than last year's Doritos (the chips, not the ads).
      lol...omg

First time in history, since feudal times, has a company made fun of another company for being successful.

First time in feudal times, since history, has a company been so jealous they show insecurity.

First time in company, since Samsung, has feudal times been history.
    Comments Leave Comment

Click here to log in