• Most Common iPhone Passcodes?

In Case you Find an Eye Phone in a Cab

As I slide into the back seat of that Boston Taxi, and the driver looks around and says "Where To, Bub?!?" Just as the phrase "50th and Chauncey, you know, where the Top Drawer is, right there by that baloon place" - - I look down on the seat, and there sits an abandoned Eye Phone Four, shiny and delicious. Am I the type of person that would attempt to find the owner and try to squeeze a reward out of him/her? Or would I fumble around for my AT&T SIM and attempt to make it my own?

Well, if the latter is your choice you may already know the passcode! According to Daniel Amitay, the iPhone developer who created “Big Brother Camera Security” application, 15% of all passcodes in use by Eye Phone users are the ones detailed in the graphic above. The lesson here? The 15% of you iPhone owners at the Stacks go change your codes!! Right Now, walk away from the computer and change the code, before you accidentally leave your shiny toy in a Boston Cab!!

1234?? Really now . . .

Source bgr

markstone@pinstack.com
    Comments 5 Comments
      I use "buttcheeks" as my pw and no1's cracked it yet...
      What I want to know mark, is why do you refer to the iPhone as eye phone in everyone of your posts???
      Hahaha I thought 2580 would beat 0000.
      Quote Originally Posted by BHP77 View Post
      What I want to know mark, is why do you refer to the iPhone as eye phone in everyone of your posts???
      Eye don't even know the answer to that question. Whenever eye type the letter "eye", it just seems to come out "eye". Eye don't have that problem if the letter eye is part of another word, like "Miami", but when by itself or part of the term Eye Phone it seems to default to that. Eye'm sorry - guess eye need to get my keyboard checked
      Quote Originally Posted by Mark Stone View Post
      Eye don't even know the answer to that question. Whenever eye type the letter "eye", it just seems to come out "eye". Eye don't have that problem if the letter eye is part of another word, like "Miami", but when by itself or part of the term Eye Phone it seems to default to that. Eye'm sorry - guess eye need to get my keyboard checked
      That made me laugh thanks Mark
    Comments Leave Comment

Click here to log in